Value change detector

bob122

Hey. I play a game called conquer online.

I need a value change detector.

Let me explain.

Lets say something in the game, like an object or something has an ID of 0xx0939. Now lets say that

the value of it is 1. So I'm hopping around and i pick up another item with the same ID. The value

of the ID then changes to 2.

Now how can I get or make a program that alerts me when the value changes? And better yet, how can I get the alert

while the game isn't my active window?

Picture attached. Thanx in advance to anyone.

post-44927-12605161366598_thumb.png

Edited by bob122

Included is NomadMemory. Learn how to get static addresses (the green one) in CE, and implement them into Autoit. The address for your Potency/Battle Power will most likely have multiple pointers to it.

You can then constantly read the value from a static address and if there is a difference in the last search, make a notification.

Like E1M1 said, it will be sort of hard to do if you are not very familiar with memory addresses and such. I bid thee good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Included is NomadMemory. Learn how to get static addresses (the green one) in CE, and implement them into Autoit. The address for your Potency/Battle Power will most likely have multiple pointers to it.

You can then constantly read the value from a static address and if there is a difference in the last search, make a notification.

Like E1M1 said, it will be sort of hard to do if you are not very familiar with memory addresses and such. I bid thee good luck.

Thanx for replying. My main goal is to make a +1 detector. I know its possible thanks to the mentor program in the game. Of course, I'll be the first person in the history of cheat making for the game to have done so. So hopefully I succeed ;)

I just now realized that I didn't include NomadMemory... ;)

If you need it:

This one has the basic functions as well as the other ones. I've seen many versions and have combined them to the best of my ability.

Ps: Conquer, hell yeah. I've played since 1.0.

I just did this myself and I got the pointer of:

Address: 0074B518

Offset: 860

This is just for me and might not be the same for you.

I assume you know how to use "Find what writes to this address"?

NomadMemory.au3

Edited by darkjohn20

I just now realized that I didn't include NomadMemory... ;)

If you need it:

This one has the basic functions as well as the other ones. I've seen many versions and have combined them to the best of my ability.

Ps: Conquer, hell yeah. I've played since 1.0.

I just did this myself and I got the pointer of:

Address: 0074B518

Offset: 860

This is just for me and might not be the same for you.

I assume you know how to use "Find what writes to this address"?

Too be honest, I know nearly nothing about programming. The best I've done is to create a guard lvler. But all that consisted of was

"MouseClick ( "right, x, x)". I've also been playing since version 1.0. And I found out that if your an apprentice, and say, you kill 10'000 monsters without picking up an item. Then your mentor will still get extra pluses credited towards his (+1 stone) count.

So...my main goal is to mentor myself, then kill alot of monsters. And everytime the value changes by (0.01) it will notify me, all I have to do is pick up all items in the area to get my +1. Of course, it is especially difficult for me considering I know nothing about what your talking about.

I did in fact research what you wrote. I followed many guides but always got stuck at some point using cheat engine.

This is basically what I need:

1. To find the address for the +1 stones in the mentor part.

2. To make it so that I am notified each time it changes by (0.01)

Problems:

1. This will need to happen while I'm playing on my other account, so basically the window will be minimized.

2. The +1 stone thingy only changes each time you click on the mentor button. So this will have to be overcome.

I always get stuck around the area where you need an offset value. I've tried it with HP bar and with x-coordinates. The area where you get the number is always zero. So i'm stuck there.

Also, do you by any chance know how to click on an NPC without needing to use (MouseClick "left", etc etc)?

Edited by bob122

To find the address you need to search for the current value, get some more +1 stone value, search for that new value etc. Since we are using memory, you shouldn't have to click the button because all that does is display text, not actually change the value.

You can not click on an npc in a minimized window , or on anything else for that matter.

However, memory editing will work as long as you memory edit the correct conquer.exe (One will be made for each account, so you need to do the correct one)

ProcessList will help.

One tricky thing I see here is finding the value for the +1 stones. To find it you will have to make it so that the value can change, which means that you will have to devote a lot of time to making it increase (I think). Simple things that you can change easily such as gold are simple, but this might be a long process.

Here is an example script for memory (This is actually a partial trainer for the CE tutorial. It took many hours to figure out and get working, and I am still missing some steps).

Do you have any messenger programs that we could talk on? I feel like some people would not support this topic, even though it is just getting a value, not "hacking". It's a server-sided game anyway, you would need a lot to hack it.

Trainer.au3

Edited by darkjohn20

To find the address you need to search for the current value, get some more +1 stone value, search for that new value etc. Since we are using memory, you shouldn't have to click the button because all that does is display text, not actually change the value.

You can not click on an npc in a minimized window , or on anything else for that matter.

However, memory editing will work as long as you memory edit the correct conquer.exe (One will be made for each account, so you need to do the correct one)

ProcessList will help.

One tricky thing I see here is finding the value for the +1 stones. To find it you will have to make it so that the value can change, which means that you will have to devote a lot of time to making it increase (I think). Simple things that you can change easily such as gold are simple, but this might be a long process.

Here is an example script for memory (This is actually a partial trainer for the CE tutorial. It took many hours to figure out and get working, and I am still missing some steps).

Do you have any messenger programs that we could talk on? I feel like some people would not support this topic, even though it is just getting a value, not "hacking". It's a server-sided game anyway, you would need a lot to hack it.

I have found the right address before. But that was on my old computer. I don't have any idea on how I overcame the problem cheat engine gives. And that is that you can only search for whole numbers. It won't let me search for like (0.05) or anything.

Too be honest I don't really have an idea about what those things are that you attached. Obviously its a script with commands. But I'm having a difficult time understanding all of this. I used to be a computer hacker, but rarely did I ever use coding such as this or (C++).

I'm glad that you are willing to help. And yes I have MSN. I will send you my email address so you can add me.