Help with Script edit for game. unterminated string.

I have no experience with this program, im am simply following insturctions from someone on the internet. I am having unknown problems, that many users are dumbfounded by. I enter the edited script, copyed from the internet, and i save. then i click run. but an error pops up saying,

"Line 55(file "C:\documents and settings\----\My document\auto kill.au3"):

//move mouse to monster, check monster's HP color

Error: unterminated string.

Now, i looked into the script and heres where the problem seems to be,

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//-------------------------------- [ sub programs ] --------------------------------

//----------------------------------------------------------- [ auto attack monster ]

Sub attackmonster

VBSCall FindColorEx(x-60,y-30,x+60,y,"3737C5",0,0.6,mx,my)

//move mouse to monster, check monster's HP color<<<HERES THE ERROR, RIGHT HERE

VBSCall Shape=GetCursorShape(0)

//check mouse cursor

If mx>=0 and my>=0 or Shape=1439279395

Delay 50

LeftClick 1

EndIf

Delay 300

Rem run

IfColor 384 42 1E42EA 2

IfColor 384 44 0993FB 2

//if found monster's HP bar

Delay 10

KeyPressH key 1

Delay 10

key=key-1

Gosub pickitems

If key<113

key=115

EndIf

Delay ys

Goto run

EndIf

EndIf

Return attackmonster

i tried singlespacing instead of double but i get the same error, unless im doing it wrong, but w/e SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

what language are you even using? Obviously its VB but this is for autoit?

Ok,so like i said i have no experience with this i just started today. appernetly its for autoit. im using autoit v3, i have no idea what language it is.. sorry for the lack of information, but i to was cutted short on information so im doing the best i can. im just wondering whats wrong with the script. its for a game,( confedential XD ) but ya..

BTW, THIS IS JUST A PARTION OF THE SCRIPT, THE PART WITH THE ERROR.

Edited by scripTerroz

Ok yeah this is like VB or something. And its impossible for me to convert that guys code, as well as not knowing the game environment. Let's see what we can do here:

$color = 0xFFFFFF
$coords = pixelsearch(0,0,1024,786,$color,0,0,$handle)
If Not @error Then
     ControlClick("","",$handle,"left",2,$coord[0],$coord[1])
EndIf

Of course you may need to change the area in which pixelsearch is doing its search. That is based on a game client with 1024x786 resolution set. That would search for a pure white pixel in the client and then double click it if it finds it. You can use the window info tool to find out what color you need and just plug it in

Ok yeah this is like VB or something. And its impossible for me to convert that guys code, as well as not knowing the game environment. Let's see what we can do here:

$color = 0xFFFFFF
$coords = pixelsearch(0,0,1024,786,$color,0,0,$handle)
If Not @error Then
     ControlClick("","",$handle,"left",2,$coord[0],$coord[1])
EndIf

Of course you may need to change the area in which pixelsearch is doing its search. That is based on a game client with 1024x786 resolution set. That would search for a pure white pixel in the client and then double click it if it finds it. You can use the window info tool to find out what color you need and just plug it in

SO CAN I GIVE YOU THE FULL SCRIPT? then can you edited it for me to make it work with no errors and then send it back to me?

No. We will help you, but nobody is going to do the work for you. If that is how you want to do it, go to rentacoder.com

???? im so confused tho, you guys are talking, but im not understanding anything, im sorry for being so clueless. maybe i shouldnt be messing with this, but i realy want to get it to work

and HAHAHA very funny. lol rent a coder. btw i'm 14 sorry for troubling you all.

Edited by scripTerroz

Lol, no way. You want to learn to code figure it out. AutoIt isnt that hard to learn and like I had to you need to learn it for yourself. We will give u some guidance here, but u need to figure the rest out

can you give me some sort of link or tutorial on learning how to use scripts and edtis and stuffs.

ehh, looks like im gonna have to read the WHOLE help file.. this time i gotta stick with it i guess. my uncle rick try to get me into visual basics, he gave me a whoel text book on it "visual basics begginer" or somtin and i could not stick with it i gave it back to him, too bad i coulda learned a lot about stuff.