Need the controlID of current active control

I am using ControlGetFocus but this returns the ClassnameNN but this changes according to what tab is current in the window. If I could get the ControlID I would have the info I require as these do not change.

I know I can get this from the Window Info program but how can I get this within a script. You can use ControlIDs for ControlClick and ControlFocus but I don't seem to be able to return them with ControlGetFocus.

Ideas or am I missing something.

Thanks

why does it matter if you have classnameNN or not? wont it work the same?

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

why does it matter if you have classnameNN or not? wont it work the same?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really need the controlIDs as the button numbers etc change according to the controls on the Tab sometimes the Yes button is Button 1 sometimes on another tab which has buttons on it is button 7. But the control ID is always the same. I can't look for the text as I need to interact with other foriegn language versions of the program and cannot assume that the text is the same.

Any further ideas?