Torus and some light

trancexx

It's OpenGL thematic.

Drawing torus is school for itself, everything else is too ;) .

Anyway, here's the script:

Torus2.zip

Another example here.

Sphere (link to example script) is a special case of torus.

Show off example. Here.

Special thanks to Mr. Maarten Kronberger.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Test it with x64. I'm curious.

Seems to be working properly in my VM running Win7 x64!

UEZ

PS: Curiosity Killed the Cat

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Cool! I will be studying this to improve my GDI+ abilities (they are a bit lacking at the moment).

GDI+? ;)

It is OpenGL!

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Never seen a manually drawn donut, uhm sorry, torus before. Do a teapot next!

I wouldn't do that.

Ok, here's another example. You can move light by moving a mouse. It will follow it.

If you are under 18 please don't run this example because it involves what it involves (I wont tell what ;) ) and I don't want to be responsible for possible blindness caused by this. Consider yourself warned and enjoy.

Script:

Torus3.zip

Also I would like you not to comment sensitive parts. Thanks.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

I wouldn't do that.

:evil: :evil:

Ok, here's another example. You can move light by moving a mouse. It will follow it.

If you are under 18 please don't run this example because it involves what it involves (I wont tell what ;) ) and I don't want to be responsible for possible blindness caused by this. Consider yourself warned and enjoy.

Script:

Torus3.zip

Also I would like you not to comment sensitive parts. Thanks.

Am I weird for picturing a whole different scenario in my head before running the code? Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

At first I was skeptical that the script would be "sensitive" in nature. But then I said to myself....this is Tracexx. She has the ability and let's face it, she's posted some pretty crazy stuff. So I switched to my personal computer to view the script.....just in case.

That is awesome. Everything works fine, but when I close by pressing the red x, I get an error message with a title of "autoit3.exe - Application Error" and the message is this:

The instruction at "0x69017cd0" referenced memory at "0x7379f508". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.
Edited by dantay9

That is awesome. Everything works fine, but when I close by pressing the red x, I get an error message with a title of "autoit3.exe - Application Error" and the message is this:

The instruction at "0x69017cd0" referenced memory at "0x7379f508". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

What you are experiencing should not be happening with the latest stable version of AutoIt. So the solution is just to download and install the latest AutoIt.

I can see through a wall of PE bricks ;)

But, of course, since you didn't provide any additional informations on your system or version of AutoIt running, I could be completely wrong (I often am).

♡♡♡

eMyvnE