3D Axis - Play with it!

Yashied

Yer, Mathematicians never were good with words... Numbers have always been far easier and logical.

...and the first thing that comes through my head is mathematical foreplay......<dies>

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

Please give me .3da file with your functions (use Export) and .reg file with the next hive, I'll see what the problem.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3D Axis

I used you Examples.3da

EDIT: Work fine with GUI small version. :D Very nice and usefull script.

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

The program calculates all the necessary coordinates for drawing graphs and saves them into a temporary file in a folder @TempDir. With this you are all OK. Then, the program opens this file and reads data from it. This is where the error occurs. I do not understand what the problem is, I tested the 3D Axis on many computers with XP and Vista (Windows 7 is not tested), and has never happened any errors. This is one of the most stable my programs that I have. But I still think about what could be a problem.

But what was the problem... These two versions differ GUI size only.

:huggles:

I know that only size differ. Maybe was something weird with my computer when I tested your script first time. Also I use win xp x64, but this shouldn't be a problem. Now work fine and is a very good script. Thanks to share with us. :D

When the words fail... music speaks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great script! A super special topic, but very nicely done!

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 3 months later...

Might result in more responses if you just ask how and for what others have used it so far. (or skipping the "as intended" part.)

(I have not used it. Low math skills and lack of active subjects that require graphical previewing of math function.)

---

(Just dropped this in because I'm also wondering about that. Different personal interest though.)

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

I haven't used it for anything other than a simple bit of math homework. I don't think I will be using it any time soon (not so good at graphing), but if I ever need a bit of 3D graphing, this will be invaluable.

• 2 weeks later...

If I press the draw button (After selecting a function, from examples) says that : Unknown Error

Solved: I restored the settings(but I dont change anything, anyways its worked perfectly !)

A problem too: If I clean the temp folder, says that : Unknown Error

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by BiliyomKi
An AutoIT user.

This is really great Yashied!Posted Image I can't say that I am using it as intended, but I have been learning a lot from it (as I do with all you scripts :blink:). Thanks for sharing.

I don't quite feel like digging through GUI code right now. What's the code to make those color choosing buttons? Thanks.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

• 1 year later...

I have a strange problem with this

>Running:(3.3.6.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "G:\Agustin\autoit\3daxis\3DAxis_small.au3"    
G:\Agustin\autoit\3daxis\3DAxis_small.au3 (2009) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
$Timer = TimerInit()
^ ERROR
->01:13:16 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

The strange thing is that the variable is already declared as local. this happens when i click on draw button

It seems too good to be true. I want to so something more specific and a lot more simpler than this, dysplaying boxes with diagonals for a proyect in what i am working. some parts of this code might help me to understand how to display 3D wireforms in a 2D plane.

EDIT: Ohh i miss the bad part of me.. i still don`t know wich formula i have to input :mellow:

Edited by monoscout999

• 2 years later...