IE click/send problem.

Hello Everyone...Happy Holidays :evil:

I got a small problem, I have been working on a IE project for awhile now and everything is going good so far and actually almost finished it.

The problem is there is one button I can't seem to get working I want to be able to send/click it but can't seem to get it working for some reason.

This is the part I been trying to send and click but nothing seems to be working.

<TD align=middle colSpan=2><INPUT class=custombutton type=submit value=zBong></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>

If you guys need more of the source let me know ;)

Thanks... ill continue to try and get it working.

Edited by SkellySoul

Please show your AutoIt code, preferably in the form of a reproducer.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Please show your AutoIt code, preferably in the form of a reproducer.

Dale

I don't have the code for trying to click/send that button I deleted it since I could get it working but I tried _IEAction($Obj , "Click") and a few other things and all of them didn't work.

This is part of my code that is working but it has nothing to do with the button I am trying to click.

$oIE = _IECreate($Link , 0 , 1 , 1 , 0)
$Login_Name = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Login_Username") ;get the login name id
$Login_Set_Name = _IEFormElementSetValue($Login_Name, GUICtrlRead($Name)) ;set login name id
$Login_Pass = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Login_Password") ;get the login pass id
$Login_Set_Name = _IEFormElementSetValue($Login_Pass, GUICtrlRead($Pass)) ;set login pass id
_IEFormImageClick($oIE , $Link_Login_Button)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

[Edit]

May be I am not using _IEAction($Obj , "Click") correctly... it took me a few attempts to get _IEFormImageClick() to work properly.

Edited by SkellySoul

One suggestion is to use $oButton = _IETagnameGetCollection($oIE, "input", x) where 'x' specifies an INPUT tag in source code order starting with zero.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

One suggestion is to use $oButton = _IETagnameGetCollection($oIE, "input", x) where 'x' specifies an INPUT tag in source code order starting with zero.

Dale

I am sorry but don't know exactly how to use that to help me click the button.

This is what I tried and got some information but how do I use the info to help me.

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.fallensword.com/index.php?cmd=attackplayer")
$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "input")
For $oInput In $oInputs
    MsgBox(0, "Form Input Type", "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & " Type: " & $oInput.type)
Next

I am pretty bad when it comes to IE ;)

#include <IE.au3>
$x = 0
For $oInput In $oInputs
    MsgBox(0, "Form Input Type", "x = " & $x & "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & " Type: " & $oInput.type & " html: " & $oInput.outerhtml)
    $x += 1
Next

Use the modification above to find "x" and the appropriate element.

Dale

• 3 weeks later...

#include <IE.au3>
$x = 0
For $oInput In $oInputs
    MsgBox(0, "Form Input Type", "x = " & $x & "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & " Type: " & $oInput.type & " html: " & $oInput.outerhtml)
    $x += 1
Next

Use the modification above to find "x" and the appropriate element.

Dale

Sorry to bring up a dead topic, but I never did find the answer ;)

That above code returns a few but this is the one im looking for.

untitled.bmp