HELP: console prog?

encio

I created a simple bot using auto-it. But the thing is, I am limited only to the game and cant open other applications or do alt-tabs since it will stop the bot or do the auto-clicking on the currently active window. Is it possible for auto-it to continue botting while I’m using other application or doing other things on my computer?

I’m aware that most program created in auto-it runs on the active window. I want to know if there’s a way for it to run on a minimized applications or programs and control/manipulate them in a console environment.

Hopefully you understand my point, I’m no good in English ;)

I created a simple bot using auto-it. But the thing is, I am limited only to the game and cant open other applications or do alt-tabs since it will stop the bot or do the auto-clicking on the currently active window. Is it possible for auto-it to continue botting while I’m using other application or doing other things on my computer?

I’m aware that most program created in auto-it runs on the active window. I want to know if there’s a way for it to run on a minimized applications or programs and control/manipulate them in a console environment.

Hopefully you understand my point, I’m no good in English ;)

Botting is a touchy subject and rightly so as it destroys the game for others. I was pretty much told i was a botter for finding a bug with $ontrol$end to a Game window for a simple login script that just does that and i sent my Source code to the Software company.

So not too sure if your going to get a response so best not ask about botting.

ftc

thank you for informing me, thou im not just after the botting thing... what i want to know is the power of auto-it, and to what extend it can do... i'm only using botting as an example because for most of the programs i've created, my immediate tester were the games i'm playing. coz it was handy and i can easily debug it since i fully understand the game and how it flows...

furthermore... im a frustrated programmer not a hacker or any game destroyer. I'll just change my reference or my way of programming, to avoid being thugged as destroyer

again, thank you for correcting me.