Super Mario game gdi+

eukalyptus

Hi

This is a AutoIt Super Mario jump´n´run game.

using GDI+ for graphics and bass.dll for sound...

http://www.autoit.de/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=15519

http://www.autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=107826#post107826

enjoy ;)

Eukalyptus

if you have problems on Vista or Win_7 AERO-Style, try to uncomment line 75

Edit:

gfx.dat is the resourcefile for the sprites (png-images)

sfx.dat is the resourcefile for the sounds (mp3/ogg-files)

(what a surprise :evil: )

both were created with reshacker.exe

Edited by eukalyptus

Absolutely great implementation and demonstration!!!;)

Five stars from me for your awesome work!

Only window size is too small e.g. for my screen resolution (1920 x 1200)! Ops, didn't see that the windows can be resized! :evil:

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and a wonderful implementation of Mario. :evil:

You have definitely raised the bar as far as what can be done using AutoIt. ;)

Unfortunately I don't think I can even begin to comprehend the wizardry you have performed in your code. :evil:

Keep up the good work and a Very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and everyone here. :idea:

Also a great big thank you to all the AutoIt development team for creating and continuing the expansion of one of the BEST languages I have ever worked with. :)

DeMo.

P.S. I have downloaded it onto a Win 7 Ultimate (Build 7077) box and it has run flawlessly straight off. :D

Quote of the week:"BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN." -- UnknownWisdom of the ages:

• I'd be unstoppable... if not for law enforcement and physics.
  • Marriage, the number 1 cause of divorce.
  • Don't steal... the government hates competition.
  • Irish Government Motto: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got.
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  • Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.-- Ferenc Mantfeld
  • If you learn from your mistakes, then why ain't I a genius?! -- Anonymous
  • Remember, live every day as if it was your last day! one day you will be right.
  • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
  • Sure my system is secure, it just locked up again.
  • I haven't lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere.  ~Author Unknown

eukalyptus you are Genie.Cool in one words.

Thank you very much.

GerrOrneq,

Also a great big thank you to all the AutoIt development team for creating and continuing the expansion of one of the BEST languages I have ever worked with.

I agree with you 100%.Thanks to all AutoIT DEV too.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by Sh3llC043r
[size="5"] [/size]

Well done! All that needs work is some of the little details, like the bullets come out of the cannons in the wrong place, and some minor graphical touch ups.

Think you are going to make a SMW one? i would like to see how to do a Yoshi in autoit

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

using GDI+ for graphics and bass.dll for sound...

Uhh im sorry to say but the gdi isn't creating its loading the GFX.DAT meanin it's just pulling files out the real people who made the .DAT's are in the credits and bass dll is loading from script loading SFX.DAT so all he did was make it load the files and then organize them and do variables so these arnt fresh images made with gdi+ there loaded into it!

:evil:

;)

still nice work on organizing it ***** great job even though you just put it all together!

Hi.

Uhh im sorry to say but the gdi isn't creating its loading the GFX.DAT meanin it's just pulling files out the real people who made the .DAT's are in the credits and bass dll is loading from script loading SFX.DAT so all he did was make it load the files and then organize them and do variables so these arnt fresh images made with gdi+ there loaded into it!

:evil:

;)

still nice work on organizing it ***** great job even though you just put it all together!

You obviously know something that the rest of the audience don't, or you are just plain dumb.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE