Run Two Code at same time?

Dracil

Lets say ive made an code with loops and all that does stuff, however at the same time as i run this code i would like to run another, similair code does that works?

The functionaily i want is like making 2 autoitscripts, two diffrent files that i simply start at the same time. But, is there any easier way? maybe isntead of running 2 apps i can make them run at same time iside my script ? =/

Thanks in advance

nope sorry. Its one of the things on the "not todo list"

Multi-threading: It's too late to do this now. The changes required to AutoIt are too great. AutoIt was never intended to be multi-threaded. Writing a multi-threaded application requires an entirely different mindset when writing a program. We did not start with that mindset and trying to retrofit something as significant as multi-threading onto the existing code base is not worth the time or effort. It would be far more beneficial to re-write AutoIt and add in multi-threading that way. That, however, is not planned and is a massive undertaking.

Mat

The functionaily i want is like making 2 autoitscripts, two diffrent files that i simply start at the same time. But, is there any easier way? maybe isntead of running 2 apps i can make them run at same time iside my script ? =/

Although what you're technically asking for is Multi Threading (as Mat said, it's not on the to-do list), you could theoretically, have three scripts. Two doing what you want them to, and the other running them both. You could then either send commands from one script to the other, or send the commands through the runner script.

This is what people have been doing for a while (in other languages too) so it should work just the same, in principle.