Help needed with _IE functions

Im trying to make a bot for a game, that uses _IE* Functions instead of mouseclicks at locations.

I got the first two clicks, I think that they are a different type of button. Anyways heres the webpage source. I hope that someone can help me!!

<tr><td class="tdh" align=center>Demon hunt (costs 10 Gold)</td></tr>
        <form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form>       <tr><td class="tdn" align=center>Hunting time (already used 00:00:00)<br>           <form action="grotte.php"  method="POST">           <input type="hidden" name="mission[2]" value="cd5e549b12ff73ff1c2acd730c01d805">
                        <input type="hidden" name="mcp" value="1">
                        <input type="submit" class=input name="2c14b4e04c42ce169aa80ac0e8545483" value="Short" > Duration: 00:10:00<br />
            </form>
            <form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form>           <br>
            <form action="grotte.php"  method="POST">           <input type="hidden" name="mission[2]" value="c68db59a64b34f148e4a25da2eef8dd0">
                        <input type="submit" class=input name="abd7438f2b8d56d0e3a3145a0f20cf29" value="Middle" > Duration: 00:20:00<br />
            </form>
            <form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form>          <br>
            <form action="grotte.php"  method="POST">           <input type="hidden" name="mission[2]" value="8fcec7f3bded11a3568ffc1492982e92">
                        <input type="submit" class=input name="9c4b4a9e160cc82631666865fbee0de9" value="Long" > Duration: 00:30:00<br />
            </form>
            </td></tr>
        <form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form><form action="grotte.php" method="POST"></form>      <tr><td class="tdn">Everyday, you can go on Hunt for 2 hours (4 as a Shadow Lord). The successful Man Hunt can bring you booty, gold and/or experience. However, your hunt is not always successful! During the hunting season, you can do nothing else.</td></tr></table>  

</div>
        </td>

I HAVEN'T A CLUE ;):evil: :evil:

hehe sorry i am retarted sometimes xD

im trying to click a button that says "investigate later"

to do the certain quest type thing you need to click three or four buttons

if you are in a quest, four, if not just three to attack the demon.

i havr tbe first two using clickbylink functions but this button is different

• Developers

hehe sorry i am retarted sometimes xD

im trying to click a button that says "investigate later"

to do the certain quest type thing you need to click three or four buttons

if you are in a quest, four, if not just three to attack the demon.

i havr tbe first two using clickbylink functions but this button is different

Agree with a part of this post ... You get one guess what it is. ;)

Anyways, Come back when you are able to converse in somewhat regular/understandable English and are able to show us what you have tried that isn't working.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Agree with a part of this post ... You get one guess what it is. Posted Image

Anyways, Come back when you are able to converse in somewhat regular/understandable English and are able to show us what you have tried that isn't working.

Jos

haha...

So, you are saying that I am retarted, and that I can not converse with regular or even "understandable" English. Maybe work on some reading skills? idk. Thanks for the help though bro.

Func _Grotto()
_IELinkClickByText($IE, "City", 0, 1)       ;This is to press the first button.
_IELinkClickByText($IE, "Grotto", 0, 1)     ;The second button
_IELinkClickByText($IE, "Investigate later", 0, 1)  ; <--------- my problem
EndFunc

The HTTP code is at the top, in my first post, and that DOES NOT WORK Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by THEDEFILEDONE