Need Basic Tutorial

ihackerz

1. Game window name example.exe and would like to change it to example2.exe because of multiclients using autoit.

2. Need guide on how to start my autoit scripting from line 1.

3. HP detection. (by mouse click or memory reading)

4. MP detection. (by mouse click or memory reading)

Thanks in advance. For further command i will get my hands on myself.

post-54943-1262008785401_thumb.jpg

Why don't you start with a step-by-step account of what you've done so far, and what the result was at each step. It might also help to know what game you're botting for (and if this is allowed, or not).

I'm not good at this, currently im using actool. The game client name is in chinese so i can't load the windows therefore i need autoit to change the window name. Hope you help me with the startup and i ll be on my way.

• Developers

I'm not good at this, currently im using actool. The game client name is in chinese so i can't load the windows therefore i need autoit to change the window name. Hope you help me with the startup and i ll be on my way.

Nope, come back when you have an AutoIt3 question.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Wow, i'm just asking for a startup on how to use Autoit. Can't you see topic title? If you're not helping why reply here?

Better tone down a lot very quickly or your ass will be banned. ;)

I you would have taken a few minutes to read the stuff available in the stickies you would have found the tutorials available.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

ihackerz, assuming that this and this is you. (You didn't think I'd google you with a username like that?) Let me give you some advice: There are other ways to learn, than just following tutorials.

And in fact, tutorials are the worst way to learn something. Now don't give me that "I can't learn without a tutorial", because you didn't learn to speak, walk and take a dump using a tutorial. Your brain is just like the rest of your fellow humans' brains, which is perfectly capable of learning without everything spelled out down to the letter. Tutorials may be easy, but that's because they baby you. And in the words of the famous and awesome Steven Seagal: If I baby you, tell you how to do it, it'll be in one ear and out the other. And it's true!

There are some things that can't or almost impossibly can be learned from tutorials. Programming, for the most part, is like that. You can't learn how to solve logic problems with tutorials, you can't learn to understand errors from tutorials: You have to learn by doing! And the only way of doing, is just by getting started right now.

Ok, so with that out of the way, maybe you can teach yourself something. I'm looking at you as a person that has used tools for games and other tasks on your computer, to get the job done. But using tools is not enough anymore, and you want to completely customize your experience. I'm sure that if you take 2~8 hours you can learn to do some basic commands, how to use the help file as a reference, and write some simple scripts.

When you've done that, you can come back here and ask any more specific questions and we'll be able to answer them as a fellow programmer, and we can speak the language of the code. ;)

P.S. This forum is not in any way meant to facilitate you in breaking licenses of software. You may want to check if your game has a license that forbids botting, and if it does you must not ask questions about that game on the forum.

Yes, thats me. As you can see im pretty Noob at this and im pretty well interested on learning aswell. Im not from any programming background nor i been to college...I get my hands on ac when i got my friend script and that's where i started to write very basic macro. The AC works very well but i want to learn more thats why i asked for it. Now i dont have much time as i needa work, look into my kid and study...I was interested on Skunks as the info say that it can support AC and the problem is i cant even start the console. Most game dont allow botting but im very much interested what autoit can do. Well im not trying to be lazy but if you guys feel that its very wrongfully to ask this kind of question here then its ok. I'll take your advice to look for more info inside this forum. Thanks for the advice Manadar and i did all the notepad.exe tutorial etc.

Edited by ihackerz