Auto It Help.

Draegon

Hi. I was trying to make a bot for something a little while ago and I gave up, thus not visiting the forums for a while but really. I want to learn auto it so I came back.

I decided to do a little project because I learn best hands on. So, I decided to make a plasma farming bot on MegaTen. Now don't think I am trying to cheat because I don't even like the game. Just thought, the game has no bots, seems easy enough. Lets do it!

So here is what I want it to do:

1.Find the Plasma.

2.Click the Plasma.

3.Connect with the plasma (Do a mini game on it)

4.Find the same plasma that was just clicked. (Which will change colour)

5.Click it again.

6.Click down near the bottom right.

Here is what I know how to do:

Here is what I need help with:

How to detect a pixel colour and if there isn't one don't crash the script.

What I am aiming to do is ask how to do something if I have no clue. Then do as much as I can with the information, if I get stuck again, I'll com back for more help. I want to do this as independently as possible. But I cannot do it alone.

Please help me. :]

9. Official Service and Beta Testing

The games are designed for play only as offered through our Services at the Website. You agree not to access, create or provide any other means through which the game may be played by others, such as through server emulators. You agree not to use any hardware or software, including but not limited to third party tools, or any other method of support which may in any way influence or give you an advantage in the use of the Services which is not authorized by AGE, including but not limited to the use of "bots" and/or any other method by which the Service may be played automatically without human input.

Have fun reading terms

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

"including but not limited to the use of "bots" and/or any other method by which the Service may be played automatically without human input." The bot does require Human input, thus it doesn't go against the terms. I, being a human need to start it, thus requiring human input. But anyways. I don't care about that. The terms may be there no one really follows em.

You agree not to use any hardware or software, including but not limited to third party tools, or any other method of support which may in any way influence or give you an advantage in the use of the Services

You dont understand:

Its not becose you dont care (you can cheat as far as you ask me), its becose we all care and we will not help you brake any TOS-TOU or EULA in any way.

So have fun, don't cheat if you can (dont make other people brake terms becose of you) and happy holidays.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.