Mouse Positioning?

Hello,

Issue I can't find answer to on Forum:

When I position mouse using coordinates read out from Win Info Tool, mouse is positioned incorrectly in the Y axis. I then (as a test) positioned the cursor to (0,0) and to ("window max X", "window max Y")- using the window size. Positioning was correct for X but did not go all the way down to the corner in Y, so it appears that my scaling is off somehow in Y positioning.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on solving this?

I am trying to use the Win Info tool readout to select the corrdinates for positioning the cursor for clicking.

Thanks,

Doug

Hello,

Issue I can't find answer to on Forum:

When I position mouse using coordinates read out from Win Info Tool, mouse is positioned incorrectly in the Y axis. I then (as a test) positioned the cursor to (0,0) and to ("window max X", "window max Y")- using the window size. Positioning was correct for X but did not go all the way down to the corner in Y, so it appears that my scaling is off somehow in Y positioning.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on solving this?

I am trying to use the Win Info tool readout to select the corrdinates for positioning the cursor for clicking.

Thanks,

Doug

Maybe you have wrong settings of getting coords with autoit window info (Mouse coord -> etc.)

This world is crazy