rotate window

Hello,

I have a idea to help with my work flow. I do illustrations on the computer. I would like to know if any one out there knows how i could rotate a single window in windows 7. I use illustrator and photoshop. I would like to be able to rotate a window or the whole desktop if i need to, this would allow me to draw better. and would put no straign on the programs them self. I hope. Anyways any ideas?

Thanks

I am uncertain how to rotate a display purely using AutoIt. I have seen options for rotating a display built into both Nvidia and ATI card control panels, Although its not like a free floating rotation, its rotate by set increments.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

ya, I know it's not something that is used. I just came up with a possible solution over lunch.

concept: This would be a program with the following parts and funtions.

1. a Live playback of a normal window or the desktop. This would need to display everything except our application. This could be accomplished by adding a Ghost monitor to the system. This would be called the "Display Viewier"

2. some sort of input array adjuster. This is used to rotate the array or matrix that your input devices run off of. like mice or wacom tablet. Our software would rotate this array and the Display Viewer not the actual desktop or windows. This would give the illusion that the window or window content is being rotated but it's just the camera view of out display window. Our input map would then be adjusted the input would then be applied to the actial desktop or window as if it had been rotated.

3. Hot keys and Keyboard Input Pass-through. These would be options to pass commands through to the tageted window of application. like Zoom,Pan, etc.

Any Idea on where to start? What do you think?

Have a look in GDI+ library especially in _ScreenCapture_Capture() and _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate().

I hope it helps...

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ