Listbox with horizontal scoll bar

yawoo

Is it possible to enable the horizontal scroll bar within the listbox?

I have list item too long to show within the listbox. I cannot find any option to enable for the listbox. And I don't want to use listview, since I only have one column item for the list.

Thx a lot,

Yawoo

Edited by yawoo

• Developers

Is it possible to enable the horizontal scroll bar within the listbox?

I have list item too long to show within the listbox. I cannot find any option to enable for the listbox. And I don't want to use listview, since I only have one column item for the list.

Thx a lot,

Yawoo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$mylist=GUICtrlCreateList ("buttons that have been clicked", 176,32,121,97,$WS_HSCROLL)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

$mylist=GUICtrlCreateList ("buttons that have been clicked", 176,32,121,97,$WS_HSCROLL)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thx a lot! It works.

It seems that it also require to set GUICtrlSetLimit which should be longer than the width of the listbox, otherwise the scrollbar will not show.

• 8 months later...

Thx a lot! It works.

It seems that it also require to set GUICtrlSetLimit which should be longer than the width of the listbox, otherwise the scrollbar will not show.

Thanks for finding that out! It'd be nice if this was documented somewhere... it was driving me crazy.