leonick5

Hi there.

Great tool this Koda....but one little probem I have:

I have multiple labels in my script e.g.:

$Label1

$Label2

$Label3

$Label4

That i can call the labels in my script with a loop, I need to have them in arrays like:

$Label[1]

$Label[2]

$Label[3]

$Label[4]

But when i input the variable name in Koda it always transforms Label[1] to Label1!!!

(Even tried to put it in "")

Of course I could manually change it to brackets in my script,

but everytime I update the Form in Koda, I need to do it again.

Anyone knows help?

If you read this topic you can find more info. In short - this is not supported yet (only letters and digits allowed), and no decent solution till it (possibly) will be implemented.

Heeeey lazykat. :D

I get my Infos first hand ;-)

I read the first pages of that thread, but never mind,...its not that important.

I just thought I was too stupid to not get it...hehe.

Anyway great work this tool. :huggles:

Heeeey lazykat. :D

I get my Infos first hand ;-)

I read the first pages of that thread, but never mind,...its not that important.

I just thought I was too stupid to not get it...hehe.

Anyway great work this tool. :huggles:

Somewhere in the Koda thread I have posted a way that I have dealt with this and that might help you.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I am lucky that its only 33 pages long... :huggles: (And you have 5 posts per side ;-)

Anyway I was just curious, rather than really urging to solve that.

If I really want, I could write a script, where you only input the $variablename into the script, and it automaticly converts everything into arrays.

But thx for your info anyway,

you seem to be very familiar with Koda.

(besides lazycat of course) :D

I am lucky that its only 33 pages long... :huggles: (And you have 5 posts per side ;-)

Anyway I was just curious, rather than really urging to solve that.

If I really want, I could write a script, where you only input the $variablename into the script, and it automaticly converts everything into arrays.

But thx for your info anyway,

you seem to be very familiar with Koda.

(besides lazycat of course) :D

I was thinking of my second suggestion here.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I was thinking of my second suggestion here.

Havn't tested your code in this post, but it is exactly what I had in mind.

But anyway, I do not have that many labels, so I stick with non-array vars.

And I already moved on onto the next step: learning SQLite...hehe.