Autoing a closed window?

Draegon

Hello,

I heard that it is possible to use autoit to auto something without it being open. So if it is possible how. Like how would I make it so it spams 1 every second on Mozzila Firefox Google page?

I learn well from examples and hands on so an example of that would be great, then I can add it to other stuff.

Thanks in advanced!

• Developers

Hello,

I heard that it is possible to use autoit to auto something without it being open. So if it is possible how. Like how would I make it so it spams 1 every second on Mozzila Firefox Google page?

I learn well from examples and hands on so an example of that would be great, then I can add it to other stuff.

Thanks in advanced!

Spam every second on Mozzilla?

Practical joke?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

No, although I did think about that. I just want an example of how it is possible so I can mess around with it. None of the scripts I make, I actually use for something useful right now. I am just learning how to do stuff. And I heard this was possible, so is it? And if so how?

• Developers

No, although I did think about that. I just want an example of how it is possible so I can mess around with it. None of the scripts I make, I actually use for something useful right now. I am just learning how to do stuff. And I heard this was possible, so is it? And if so how?

You nicely avoided to answer what it was you are looking for. So what are you looking for you want to mess around with?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Glad you clarified that ...made it a lot more transparent what you want to do.

"Spamming 1's in a hidden Google browser window."

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Doubt if you are going to get any support trying to spam "Google" as we get itchy everywhere when the word Spam is mentioned.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I just need to know how to do ANYTHING minimized, does matter what. I was just trying to give an idea.

Correct ... but it wasn't the best approach to "give an idea" ....

All this is asked a zillion time before so I am sure you will be able to find it in our forums.

cya

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.