Windows 7 x64 and FileInstall to Program Files...

jp10558

Is there anything special I should know besides doing as Admin a FileInstall command on Win7 x64? I ask because I've got some code to install OCSNG Agent and it's not installing the CACERT.pem file when it does on XP SP3 and XP x64...

FileInstall("E:\Distribution\OCSNG_Agent\OCSNG_WINDOWS_AGENT_4061\OcsAgentSetup.exe","C:\TEMP\OcsAgentSetup.exe",1)
RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & '"C:\TEMP\OcsAgentSetup.exe /hkcu /UPGRADE /NOSPLASH /S /NP /DEBUG /SERVER:assets"',"",@SW_HIDE)
FileInstall("E:\Distribution\OCSNG_Agent\cacert.pem", @ProgramFilesDir & "\OCS Inventory Agent\cacert.pem")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'ocsinventory.exe /hkcu /S /DEBUG  /NP /server:assets /pnum:80', @ProgramFilesDir & "\ocs inventory agent", @SW_HIDE)

The file is in the source location, and at least on XP the RunWait works fine for the install and then goes after the install and drops the cacert.pem which is necessary for the app to work right.

Is there some permissions issue? I've disabled UAC and tried and still no go, but I can manually copy the file in...

Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit AutoIt executable? 32 bit applications get routed to Program Files (x86).

Sorry, the app is 32 bit as well, so they both should end up I would think in C:\Program Files (x86)... The autoit is compiled on WinXP SP3, so 32bit for now.