Missing colors.ini for CodeWiz

Fire

Hi to AutoIT Community.

Dears i have problem with SCITE.

I want to use CodeWizard but i can`t.Because required file colors.ini not exist.

Posted Image

I try create junk colors.ini in

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard No success.

I use AutoIt Version: 3.3.4.0 version.

& Always when i install AUTOIT setup firstly i choose remove all old components and install new components.

Yet i try uninstall & install it again.But it didnt exist again in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard directory.

Anybody can give me own colors.ini File?:D

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Replacing Anybody with Somebody

Sorry for my English:(

Edited by Sh3llC043r
[size="5"] [/size]

No probs!

* Attachment removed *

The forums doesn't let you upload an ini, just rename the file.

The link will be taken down as I am practically out of space (which seems to be taken up by nothing...)

Edit: Pretty embarrassing seeing non-english speakers with better grammar than me, should be correct now.

Edited by Mat

• Developers

Hi to AutoIT Community.

Dears i have problem with SCITE.

I want to use CodeWizard but i can`t.Because required file colors.ini not exist.

Posted Image

I try create junk colors.ini in

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard No success.

I use AutoIt Version: 3.3.4.0 version.

& Always when i install AUTOIT setup firstly i choose remove all old components and install new components.

Yet i try uninstall & install it again.But it didnt exist again in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard directory.

Anybody can give me own colors.ini File?:D

Thanks in advance.

It is part of the SciTE4AutoIt3 full installer.

Attached just the one file.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 11 months later...

If i am not mistaken the colors.ini file is again apparently missing from the SciTE4AutoIt3 full installer 2/28/2010 causing the same issue that started this thread. I have a funny feeling that I am overlooking something embarrassingly simple though because its December and no-one else complained.

• Developers

If i am not mistaken the colors.ini file is again apparently missing from the SciTE4AutoIt3 full installer 2/28/2010 causing the same issue that started this thread. I have a funny feeling that I am overlooking something embarrassingly simple though because its December and no-one else complained.

It is created by CodeWizard.exe when you run it the first time.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thanks for the quick reply and it seems logical that it would be created but every time i ran it, it wasn't and it just quit with this error

Posted Image

OS:Win 7 starter, AutoIT v3.3.6.1, SciTE4AutoIt3 2/28/2010

Edit: I got it working by the way, by running the tool (not from SciTE) as admin, In future releases i think it should request admin permissions rather than crash.

Edited by smartee

• Developers

Thanks for the quick reply and it seems logical that it would be created but every time i ran it, it wasn't and it just quit with this error

OS:Win 7 starter, AutoIT v3.3.6.1, SciTE4AutoIt3 2/28/2010

Try running it manually in Admin mode. Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The CideWiz saves the ini in @ScriptDir. Since you installed Scite in @ProgramDir, CodeWiz does not have write permission in this location unless you run it with admin privileges´. To create the ini you have to launch it as admin (or modify the source and change the directory for the ini to AppData)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes