I'm much of a beginner please help!

ElideN

i've been using actools for the longest, but it doesn't have pixel search and i hate leaving my scripts on delay or sleep mode as u call it on autoit

can any1 give me a link to how to use pixel search?

i am making a loss bot for wc3.

can any1 help me?

i'm trying to make it detect when it join a games to automatically leave. can any1 assist me?

i have the mouse coordinates

i have the mouse clicks

instead of using delays i want to use pixel detection.

aka

color changes

i do not want the bot to skip pixel detection (actools fails with pixel detection because it skips if it doesn't find the right color)

i want it searching constantly for the right color, and when it finds it continues with the other script which is leaving the game.

i also need a word or number generator for autoit to make instant random account names.

i have the mouse coordinates

i have the mouse clicks

instead of using delays i want to use pixel detection.

aka

color changes

i do not want the bot to skip pixel detection (actools fails with pixel detection because it skips if it doesn't find the right color)

i want it searching constantly for the right color, and when it finds it continues with the other script which is leaving the game.

i also need a word or number generator for autoit to make instant random account names.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt.chm <-- Here

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.