Remote desktop

basup

Hi,

if this doesn't work (Jos' post):

Create a RDP file and use option Start Program at connect. See help of RDP Client

mstsc myrdpfile.rdp

or

Use roaming profile for TS User and put your program in Autostart of TS User Profile.

;-))

Stefan

Hi,

if this doesn't work (Jos' post):

Create a RDP file and use option Start Program at connect. See help of RDP Client

mstsc myrdpfile.rdp

or

Use roaming profile for TS User and put your program in Autostart of TS User Profile.

;-))

Stefan

Hi stefan,

Thanks for the reply. But I am really new at all this :D ..Infact I am pretty clueless as to how to Create an RDP File and go about it..

Could you please elaborate..

Edited by basup

Hi,

Creating RDP File:

just open remote desktop client. Click on options.

Fill out the input fileds:

1) Computername or IP Adress

2) Username for connection

3) Click on tab Programs, check checkbox and fill input fields with Data, e.g: c:\program files\internet explorer\íexplore.exe

4) Go back to 1. st tab and save file. If you click save it is saved as default.rdp. You may use Save as Button.

5) Run mstsc <fullpath and name of rdp file>.

You may check mstsc options with mstsc /?.

Profile:

1) If you have a local profile on TS Server or RDP Server, then put a link of the program you want to start at login in your autostart folder of your local profile.

2) If you have roaming profile stored on a fileserver, put the link in the autostart folder of your roaming profile on file server.

;-))

Stefan

Edited by 99ojo

The remote desktop session is encrypted and I haven't figured out a way to see the contents inside of the window

My code is in this post, I've changed my code since this post, but I had forgotten to update the post and my code is at work

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107962&st=0&p=761487&fromsearch=1&#entry761487