HELP IN SCRIPT

n0dy

Guys i have made a little script to send automatically text when set text retrieved from CHATVIEW text. It is sending text to that tool but it sends instantly, not waiting for the text to be retrieved as set FIRST. Any help?

Posted Image

Dim $var
$var = ControlGetText("[CLASS:Player]", "", "Static1")
If $var <> "LowCardBot" Then
    EndIf
ControlSetText("Player", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "!d" )
ControlSend("Player", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]", "{ENTER}1")

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

n0dy

Edited by n0dy

well for 1 thing, you have nothing going on in your if/then statement. so it runs through that then proceeds to do the other two things after it.

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

• Developers

No its a simple chatting program. I am trying a little program for myself for auto send text. This is just a Target.

Try to help if you can.

Remember what I told you in your previous (first) created thread?

Why are you creating one again with the title in CAPITALS? typing all in caps is considered shouting ..ie rude!

On top of that bot/spam scripts are also not really appreciated here especially when it goes against their rules.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

What mistake i am doing? :s

For one you are not even patient enough to let me answer your previous post. I suggest you read that first and think about it a little.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Actually the script should work like monitoring the screen continuously waiting for "LowCardBot" Text to be retrieved and The settext should be sent. I dont know where i am doing mistake. Correcting script will be very appreciating

• Developers

Ok Jos, i am sorry for TITLE IN CAPITALS. And yeah i know very well what i am posting. It is no SPAM OR BOT THING. I am trying to make something to send automatically message in it, GOT IT?

Are you really this stupid?

Doesn't it get through to your thick skull to stop typing in capitals, because I now know that you understand what it means so you are now truely shouting at me.

Next time you even get close on posting something like this I will ban your ass ... understood?

Thread closed and come back when you can behave.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.