Back and forward button using dll?

hi i was wonderring if any one knew the icon id's for back forward and refresh in any .dll's

for example

GUICtrlSetImage ($Btn2, "shell32.dll",3) show a folder image on the button, does any one know the id for back forward and refresh??

thanx

[quote]Randy:This is for what?! Arresting me for what?! I'm not allowed to stand up for myself?! I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America?! I'm sorry! I thought this was America![/quote]

for refresh just tell it to reload the current page(save the current page as a variable, and make it reload the site...)

for back and forward, I would save the history in an array and use the back and forward buttons to navigate through the array. A bit of logic, but not the hardest thing I have seen.

im not wondering how to do back, forward and refresh functions i just want the icon on the button

[quote]Randy:This is for what?! Arresting me for what?! I'm not allowed to stand up for myself?! I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America?! I'm sorry! I thought this was America![/quote]

don't know the answer to your question but this little program may help, you will need to search for it because I think the home page has gone (atleast I can't get to it), freeware as well.

IconShop 1.13

The forward and back buttons for explorer are actually bitmaps in shell32. They can be extracted, but cannot be directly accessed with AutoIt

See last post at http://www.neowin.net/forum/lofiversion/in...hp/t304255.html

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!