Valentines Day Surprise

NerdFencer

Welcome to the Forum. :D

You do realize, that the last post in this topic was over 6 years ago?

And the OP, hasn't been here for about 3 years, so don't expect an answer in a hurry ... or ever maybe, from them.

If you can't get it working, it may very well be that it is not supported by current (or later) versions of AutoIt.

If you haven't already, i suggest you do some AutoIt tutorials, and get some programming basics under your belt, then attempt to get Help with the parts of the script you may not understand, in General Help & Support, where you can also provide a link back to this topic.

Or you could wait for someone else to take an interest here and update the code etc (hasn't happened in 6 years).

Most prefer to help those who help themselves though. ;)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

On 2/12/2016 at 9:34 PM, TheSaint said:

Welcome to the Forum. :D

You do realize, that the last post in this topic was over 6 years ago?

And the OP, hasn't been here for about 3 years, so don't expect an answer in a hurry ... or ever maybe, from them.

If you can't get it working, it may very well be that it is not supported by current (or later) versions of AutoIt.

If you haven't already, i suggest you do some AutoIt tutorials, and get some programming basics under your belt, then attempt to get Help with the parts of the script you may not understand, in General Help & Support, where you can also provide a link back to this topic.

Or you could wait for someone else to take an interest here and update the code etc (hasn't happened in 6 years).

Most prefer to help those who help themselves though. ;)

aye sir.. i just ddnt know it needd some software.. i just downloaded the autotit software and it worked. i just need to read more so i can modify the script for my self. thanks anyway hehehe :D

• 3 weeks later...