PixelSearch

tsolrm

And we know what you are asking for but both answers mentioned here are ways how to achieve it

The second answer doesn't suit me - it takes too long (1.5 - 4 seconds wtf?)

The first post is a link to PixelSearch, well I've read that it's not an answer. That only allows me to search a block of pixels for a certain colour.

Did you read the linked tread? Those times are for searching the whole screen. If you can restrict the area you search for a match it very much quicker. I very much doubt you will find a significantly faster method using AutoIt. Looking for an image within a image requires a lot of individual comparisons to be made. 

Edited by Bowmore

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

The first post is a link to PixelSearch, well I've read that it's not an answer. That only allows me to search a block of pixels for a certain colour.

If the solutions that exist doesn't fit you, then create your own. In this case, learn C or whatever, create a dll and call it from AutoIt.

I dont even know why Im in this thread cause you sound really obnoxious.

But hey ho, http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95623

Great function I've used in the past by SmOke_N.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.