dpi settings messing up my program

i have been coding a script for a while now and im usually running a native dpi like 96 but when i ran the script on my other computer every control i created was completely messed up and in the wrong place, overlapping and cut-off. can someone help me to solve this problem i don't know what to do, is there a function that will let me run according to computers dpi or something?

• 8 years later...

I get error saying

"C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GetDPI.au3" (56) : ==> Can not initialize a variable with itself.:
Local $hDC = DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "ReleaseDC", "long", $hWnd, "long", $hDC)
Local $hDC = DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "ReleaseDC", "long", $hWnd, "long", ^ ERROR

I know its old post but i have yet found a solution thats current and that works with current version of autoit

• Moderators
4 hours ago, tonycst said:

I know its old post

And you should have known better than to resurrect a thread from 8 years ago - especially when it doesn't get you any closer to solving your own issue. Next time think first and just create a new topic.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!