Problem with InetGet

DCocker

Hello,

Firstly, thanks to all the contributors of this forum, I have answered many questions through reading the forums as a guest. However I now have a problem that I can't locate an answer for.

I have some code that I wrote using an older version of AutoIt using the INetGet command, however having upgraded to version v3.3.0.0 the same line of text will not work. I'm sure there is a simple answer to this - like the syntax has changed, but I have been unable to find it. Any help would be much appreciated, here is an example line of the script that doesn't work;

InetGet ("FTP://<USERNAME>:<PASSWORD>@10.0.99.112/LRC/CRC.bmp", "C:\Windows\CRC.bmp", 1, 0)

Again, the script as complied using the older version will still work, where the one comiled with the new version will not.

Thanks Again

The very line (with different username/pw/address, of course) works perfectly for me, compiled with the most recent version.

Maybe a stupid question, but are you sure your username/password hasn't changed since your earlier version compile?