How to get the controls in a window??

in a script,Can i get all the controls in a window ?

I need to identify which kind of window it is by its all controls: such as ,A form with 2 button and processname is "XXXX" is form1,3 button whose size are bigger than 165X37 and processname is "AAAA" is form2

Thus what functions i need are:

1. Get all controls

2. What kind of control is it

3. How big is it

4. Its position

5. Its controlID

Edited by marcushe

Start from WinGetClassList() (see help file).

:D

Seeems no perfect solution here. WinGetClassList only return all class names ,nothing else. So How can i get control id for each one?

Ai..................

If Autoit is free, where can i find the source code, maybe i wan't to modify the 'WinGetClassList' function

Seeems no perfect solution here. WinGetClassList only return all class names ,nothing else. So How can i get control id for each one?

By iterating the ClassNameNN in a loop. For example, if the list includes class "SysListView32" you would test "SysListView321" through "SysListView3299".

If Autoit is free, where can i find the source code, maybe i wan't to modify the 'WinGetClassList' function

You have confused "free as in beer" with "free as in speach". AutoIt is of the "free as in beer" variety, and stopped being open source a long time ago. Sources of the last open source version is still available on the download site, however.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law