Retrieve text From Firefox Window- Help

n0dy

Retrieve text From Firefox Window- Help

Guys, Please help me in Retrieving text from a Firefox window.

Here is Link

I tried various functions, Wingettext and also ControlGettext, its not doing anything. :D

Code i am trying:

$text = ControlGetText ("Time in Abu Dhabi - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass; INSTANCE:5]" )
MsgBox (0, "Time", $text)

Is it possible anyway to do it what i am trying? Please help in correcting the code.

I didnt understand.

Can i make a timer which is synchronized with online accurate time window like i have given in link? So that i can run a program when the autoit timer will reach 0? But the thing is , it should not even 100ms slow from Firefox window > Online accurate time. Please Clarify.

Because i want to make a Functioned script, i setText for it but connected to The firefox window link i have given. And when the settext reaches given conditional text, it do Run () command. Like this Below code, if the above code could be working.

While 1
Switch ControlGetText ("Time in Abu Dhabi - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass; INSTANCE:8]")
Case " 7:42:50 "
    Run ( "C:\\Tippingpoint.pdf")
EndSwitch
WEnd

Regards,

n0dy

Buddy, the thing i need is like not even 100ms from the World accurate time. So in that case,i cannot use my systemclock for this purpose.

The thing is i dont know how to code and so i will be able to get the text which is on firefox window link. And it is online, and it runs 24/7 and keep the accuracy of seconds:mm:hr. From all that, i need only seconds. Please see the code and open the link window i have given. Maybe you can help me more. :D Thanks indeed. Appreciated.

Regards,

n0dy

Does that look like a control? No. Does au3info show anything on it? No. So forget about ControlGetText() and use the FF UDF or the IE UDF (see helpfile).