Full Version AutoIt Editor

Funk

I've been trying to do a few things but I don't know if my version supports them. I was watching those 403forbidden's tutorials and they mentioned the full version of the script editor, which I don't know if I have since my Tools menu doesn't look the same. I'm pretty sure I have the newest release from Jan 15 though. One thing I was looking for was Koda but my Tools menu is very short. I'm also looking for Au3Spy or the Window Spy and I don't know if that's a seperate add-on or not. Under the "Help" sections in the program it does say V3.3.4.0. Any help is appreciated!

Have a look on this site: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

Edit: thanks to Melba23 for the detailed answer. :D

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

• Moderators

Funk,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :D

If you have only dowmloaded Autoit (version 3.3.4.0 released on 15 Jan) then you only have the cut-down version of the SciTE editor. The full version (SciTE4AutoIt3) is available for download here. You get lots of nice goodies along with the editor and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

I've been trying to do a few things but I don't know if my version supports them.

What things have you been trying to do? The editor (and its tools in the full version) have no effect on the behaviour of Autoit itself. if you have the latest version, you should be able to "do" the normal things with it! Could you post some of the things that have not worked for you?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area