Script engine inside

tobject

I wonder is there maybe a library to build a simple scripting engine on Autoit?

I have like 10 functions in my script and I want to build a scripting engine so my user could write and execute simple scripts inside my app

So if someone done this let me know

it will have

1. Parse stage

2. Loop

3. Get function, parameters

Call ("Function5", "param1","param2")

Call ("Function2", "param1","param2")

Call ("Function3", "param1","param2")

Call ("Function1", "param1","param2")

Call ("Function2", "param1","param2")

basically a parser will be nice

I'm just too lazy :D

I have enough to do without helping lazy coders. in other words, no effort on your part == no effort on my part

We don't write your code, we just help with problems you may run into.

Also I suggest you read this

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107356&view=findpost&p=757174

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I know who will get spanked .. and it won't be GEOSoft & JohnOne for sure :D

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I started converting some code by David Tattersall about two years ago.

It's not all working because I gave up to work on other stuff.

Script retracted. I wont help you after your comments.

I also suggest that you start to respect members such as John and Geo, otherwise you will land yourself in trouble.

Edited by JamesBrooks

I thought this was a forum for coders, not blah-blah chicks

This forum is for coders and so far (judging by your posting history) you don't qualify.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

P.S. btw where is moderator to spank those GEOSoft & JohnOne?

A moderator is here now. So let me get this straight, you come onto our forum and expect other people to do your work for you because you're lazy? Fuck off and don't come back if that's your attitude. Your kind are not tolerated around here.

I thought this was a forum for coders, not blah-blah chicks

Right, it's for coders, not lazy half-wits who expect others to do their work.

@OP I don't beleive that your attitude is warranted but have a google for "How to Make a Command Interpreter".

Interpreters have great power!Although they live in the shadow of compiled programming languages an interpreter can do anything that a compiled language can do, you just have to code it right.