Need help with first bot, runescape auto-cutter

Hey y'all,

I am making my first ever bot so please don't laugh at how basic it is, I am still learning, Basicaly i have the bear bones but i need to make it a bit more advanced. I would like to add the following:

1. A few random lines of text for my runescape chacter to say now and again

2. Random camera movement

3.Random click poins(at the mo mine only clicks on the same place on every tree!

4. A way to empty my inventory.

5. A hotkey to start/stop

I have got this so far:

$count = 0
$max = 90
$left = 194
$top = 66
$right = 832
$bottom = 704
While $count < $max

$c = pixelsearch ($left, $top, $right, $Bottom, 0x3C4716)

If not @error Then
        Mouseclick ( "left", $c[0], $c[1], 1, 0 )
    EndIf

If @error Then
        sleep(500)
    EndIf

$count = $count + 1
    Send("{Right 4}")
    Send("{Right 12}")
    Send("{Right 1}")

Sleep(10000)

WEnd

Exit

For the inventory drop i was thinking of doing this:

Mouseclick ( "right", $c[910], $c[488], 1, 0 );this will select the item Mouseclick ( "left", $c[872], $c[518], 1, 0 )
But i cannot work out how to put this in every time i chop a log.

Can you please help and please don't leave comments about how gay runescape is or anything thanks

• Developers

Can you please help and please don't leave comments about how gay runescape is or anything thanks

Gay comments about a game?

Anyway, please don't double post.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have no idea how to make cut bot for rs cuz i never played that game but as far as I have made bots for diferent games I always started my bots like this.

for $i = 1 to 10
Chat("I am not bot, I am human") ; every bot should have this for security reasons.
next

if u telll me how to chat in that game i could write chat function for u :D

for random stuff use random()

Edited by E1M1

edited

Well, ...

http://www.runescape.com/rules/rule_third_party_software.ws

Effective date: 12th May 2009

You must not use other software to gain an unfair advantage in our games. This includes automation tools, macros, bots, or auto-typers. You may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to automatically log out inactive users.

You also must not use any game-specific, third-party software that encourages breaking of our rules, or bypasses the normal navigation of our website, or automatically requests pages from our website, or which endangers user accounts.

--> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=11&f=2

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes