Detecting Mouse Type

Hey, I was wondering how you would go about seeing what type of mouse was shown. As of now I am using MouseGetPos() to find where the mouse is and PixelGetColor($mousePos[0], $mousePos[1]) to get the color of a pixel on the mouse. However, this isn't working (and yes I have tried picking different pixels around the mouse x and y). How would you do this and why isn't my method working. Additionally, if this questioned has already been answered a link would be greatly appreciated. I gave the forums a quick once-over but didn't see anything.

I was wanting to use this for World of Warcraft. My Imp is really trigger happy so if I target something by accidentally clicking on it he'll try and kill the thing. What I wanted to do was make something so I could press some key to toggle the ability to target creatures but it would still allow me to loot and click on other things.

Err, you do realize your Imp should ALWAYS be phase shifted the moment you buy that ability, right? Anyway, thread locked. Learn to read announcements and such on forums before you go posting.

Edit: Don't even think about PMing me about WoW or anything else.

Edited by Valik