Reading the firefox address bar, and displaying it in a messagebox.

I am writting a small script that will read the firefox address bar and save it to a text file to be read by a program that I am making. But right now, I want it to show me what it sees in the form of a message box.

The problem with code below is that the message box displays "0". I take it that the read operation failed.

Here is the code. I cannot think of any other way to do this, so any help would be appriciated.

AutoItSetOption ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2 )
$address = WinGetText("Mozilla Firefox", "http://")
MsgBox( 0, "asdf", $address )
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Thanks! It works perfectly.

Though the project that I am working on is private, and will most likely never be public, if I use this code in other projects I will give you proper credit.

If I forget to, please remind me lol

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.