need help with objcreate

BennyBB

Hey there,

I want to mess around a bit with objects and so on in autoit so I decided to write a small script which ineracts with ICQ

In the helpfile it says :

ObjCreate ( "classname")

But where do I get the classname to work with ICQ (I have ICQ 7 )

I even messed around with "OLE/COM Object Viewer" and I had a look inside the ICQ DLL's but still no clue how the classname is.

Even au3info cant help me :

Posted Image

Is the "__oxFrame.class__" important? and in case it is, how do I use it?

Hopefully one of you can help me :D

BennyBB

Please wait 24 hours before bumping a post.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

In an analysis of class formation in India, anthropologist Harold A. Gould points out that a three-level system of stratification is taking shape across rural India. He calls the three levels Forward Classes (higher castes), Backward Classes (middle and lower castes), and Harijans (very low castes). <- from Caste and Class (follow the link).

Still that doesn't mean you can do:

ObjCreate("Harijans")

♡♡♡

eMyvnE