Screen resolutions

One thing that has been brought to my attention by others that have tried the exe's that I produced with autoit is that the on buttons do not shown up properly on their screens, I am compiling the script on a machine running at 1440 x 900 res and the buttons appear fine but someone running at 1280x768 says the button text does not fit on their screen. Has anyone heard of this before.

It may have to do with the GUI size, if you make the size dynamic.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Ok update i tried on my computer running 4 different screen rez's and it worked fine at all rez. So maybe it has some thing to do with this particular users machine. The only thing i noticed is that one of my check boxes does drop abit when the screen is maximized with the following.

$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Add LF to incomming CR", 340, 4,150, 17)
$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Log to file", 105, 4,100, 17)
$Checkbox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Enable Sounds", 205, 4,100, 17)
. Edited by rharwood

I think it's screwing things up because when you maximize the GUI completely varies. So I'd recommend GUIs that don't maximize or have your script change the boxes positions according to screen res when the GUI is maximized.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com