Newbie needs help

kantaki

Hello,

iam new to auoit and i did some tutorials but i want to create a simple program. but i dont know how to create something like that.

so may i give u an example.

so..

Iam at my desktop and i have warcraft3 minimized and when i copy something , the programm should paste it directly into warcraft 3 and press enter . but only in warcraft 3.

i rly dont know how to create something like that.

i hope u guys can help me =(

ps:

maybe autoit can reply on keyboard bindings for exampe

if ctrl+c is pressed send ctrl+v to warcraft 3 or something like that

Edited by kantaki

Hello,

iam new to auoit and i did some tutorials but i want to create a simple program. but i dont know how to create something like that.

so may i give u an example.

so..

Iam at my desktop and i have warcraft3 minimized and when i copy something , the programm should paste it directly into warcraft 3 and press enter . but only in warcraft 3.

i rly dont know how to create something like that.

i hope u guys can help me =(

ps:

maybe autoit can reply on keyboard bindings for exampe

if ctrl+c is pressed send ctrl+v to warcraft 3 or something like that

Might I suggest _IsPressed and ControlSend as a way to start?

Might I suggest _IsPressed and ControlSend as a way to start?

okay thank u but ,

ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")

that works for me.

how can i know the warcraft3 window titel/ id ? is it warcraft3 , warcraft lll , war3 i dont know :/

• Moderators

Hi guys,

Have you read the announcement at the top of the forum?

If a game's EULA or TOS explicitly mention bots are not allowed, discussing ways to automate that game is not allowed here. Likewise, if a game features an online multiplayer component and you are attempting to automate it, discussion of such bots is not allowed here. If you create a thread to automate a game you need to make sure the game doesn't explicitly forbid it and that it does not feature multiplayer. Any game bot related thread may be closed for any reason. Repeatedly creating threads if your previous thread was closed will result in your removal from the site. Particularly egregious threads that clearly flaunt this announcement will be met with your removal from this site.

Play it safe, don't discuss game bots here.

:D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Hi guys,

Have you read the announcement at the top of the forum?

If a game's EULA or TOS explicitly mention bots are not allowed, discussing ways to automate that game is not allowed here. Likewise, if a game features an online multiplayer component and you are attempting to automate it, discussion of such bots is not allowed here. If you create a thread to automate a game you need to make sure the game doesn't explicitly forbid it and that it does not feature multiplayer. Any game bot related thread may be closed for any reason. Repeatedly creating threads if your previous thread was closed will result in your removal from the site. Particularly egregious threads that clearly flaunt this announcement will be met with your removal from this site.

Play it safe, don't discuss game bots here.

:D

M23

its no bot/cheat

it just helps me to host a game in warcraft 3 without maximazing wc3 . so i can host faster.

but i have rly big problems

i dont know the titel controlID etc

ControlSend("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "MSTaskListWClass", "TEST")

i tried the window info at the taskbar but i think this can't work :huggles: ^^.

he is using it, probably he did not try to use it while his game whas on fullscreen (becose he is curently testing it on taskbar "Shell_TrayWnd") :D

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.