New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.79

Jos

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always use IcoFX and I've been running the betas forever... never had a problem. Maybe it's something to do with the odd 24x24 size? I always make icons with 256, 48, 32, and 16 at 16-bit and 8-bit color depths.

I always use IcoFX and I've been running the betas forever... never had a problem. Maybe it's something to do with the odd 24x24 size? I always make icons with 256, 48, 32, and 16 at 16-bit and 8-bit color depths.

I took a png file and created an icon with those settings (assumed you mean 32, not 16-bit) in both Axialis and IcoFX, and both work... :unsure:

Seems IcoFX isn't broken after all. Maybe a tomte is messing with me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developers

Uploaded AutoIt3wrapper v 2.0.2.0 that has the following added directives and option to compile both a x86 and x64 versions of the script supporting both the Obfuscation before and Resource update after EXE creation all in one execution.

New Directives:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_both=                   ;(Y/N) Compile both X86 and X64 in one run. Default=N
#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_X64=                    ;Target exe filename for X64 compile.

Also change the GUI to have now 2 checkboxes for the Compile version. Just check them both when you want both created.

Files to update:

AutoIt3\SciTE\Autoit3wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

AutoIt3\SciTE\api\au3.autoit3wrapper.api

AutoIt3\SciTE\Autoit3wrapper\directives.au3

AutoIt3\SciTE\Properties\autoit3wrapper.keywords.properties

The way it works:

When #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_both=y and nothing else is defined then use these EXE names:

Scriptname.exe

Scriptname_x64.exe

When #AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=Outfile.exe is defined use:

Outfile.exe

Outfile_x64.exe

When #AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_x64=Outfilex64.exe is defined use:

Scriptname.exe -or- Outfile.exe (depending if #AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile is present)

Outfilex64.exe

Let me know how things work for you.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Not sure if the following is already reported/adjusted ... or dismissed. (could not find anything on it)

When installing* SciTE4AutoIt3 its not picking up on newer installed AutoIt versions. (as its assuming it has newer def files by default.)

*) Fresh, first time, install. (also for all installs used in example)

Example:

1) Install AutoIt3361

2) Install SciTE4AutoIt3 (removes "<AutoIt3361>\SciTE\au3.keywords.properties" and replaces "<AutoIt3361>\SciTE\api\au3.api"

3) Re-Inst. AutoIt3361, Open SciTE4AutoIt3-Editor (and/or run SciteConfig, used SciteConfig it to check the versions(Def), assuming opening editor did the updating job)

4) Additional Beta install. (+ SciTE4AutoIt3-Editor/SciteConfig of course to finalize the Def's adjustments)

---

Or ... it could be the AutoIt install that's taking care of dropping the new Def files in the right place after detecting a SciTE4AutoIt3 installment. :huh2:

Edited by singularity

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

• Developers

Or ... it could be the AutoIt install that's taking care of dropping the new Def files in the right place after detecting a SciTE4AutoIt3 installment. :huh2:

Correct... the lite version of SciTE has the properties setting stored in its resources and runs "nearly" stand alone.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded an update for AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.2.1 to allow for %outx64%:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "testjex86.exe"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%outx64%" "testjex64.exe"

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I'm not sure when this crept in, but when using au3.user.calltips.api to create user calltips from UDFs, the first line is being discarded. So a file like

_func1($a, $b) my func
_func2($c, $d) my other func

has the calltip missing for _func1. Adding a blank line to the top of the file fixes the problem. I'm running AutoIt 3361 at the moment in case it matters. I tried looking through the LUA files, but I don't really know LUA and couldn't find where the user calltips are loaded. The built-in AutoIt calltips, au3.api and au3.autoit3wrapper.api, work fine though. The properties files for syntax highlighting seem unaffected as well, so au3.userudfs.properties works just fine.

Edited by wraithdu

• Developers

I'm not sure when this crept in, but when using au3.user.calltips.api to create user calltips from UDFs, the first line is being discarded. So a file like

_func1($a, $b) my func
_func2($c, $d) my other func

has the calltip missing for _func1. Adding a blank line to the top of the file fixes the problem. I'm running AutoIt 3361 at the moment in case it matters. I tried looking through the LUA files, but I don't really know LUA and couldn't find where the user calltips are loaded. The built-in AutoIt calltips, au3.api and au3.autoit3wrapper.api, work fine though. The properties files for syntax highlighting seem unaffected as well, so au3.userudfs.properties works just fine.

You downloaded the updated au3.autoit3wrapper.api?

Just open it and add a CRLF at the end.

I will update the version on the beta download directory.

ps.. did split of the post about the resourceupdate issue into a new topic...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Huh, odd little bug. Adding a line break at the end of that api file fixes it.

Not really that odd.

api.filepattern: ... If there are multiple files then each file should end with a line end or the next file's first line will merge with the previous file's last line. ...

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developers

Uploaded a Beta version of SciTE v 2.26 with our modification is it here for those who would like to give that a try.

Just copy the 3 files to your SciTE directory.

The 2 HTML files contain the updated Docs and History so you can see the changes made to SciTE since the latest v1.79 we currently use.

Jos :huh2:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos,

I don't see the Region indenting on the list. Is it still in there?

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it, was that even in the Scite4AutoIt files or was it in the wrapper?

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Testing the new Version right now :huh2: It's something I have been look forward to ;)

Fixed SciTE bug where double clicking on a tab closed the file.

Edit: I loved that Bug :alien: Shame it got fixed in version 2.02. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

Jos,

I don't see the Region indenting on the list. Is it still in there?

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it, was that even in the Scite4AutoIt files or was it in the wrapper?

George,

Are you talking about the Tidy option I added for you? :huh2:

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

That's the one and it still works just fine. Thanks Jos.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"