Newb scripter looking for a guide

Guest Phoenix09

Guest Phoenix09

Hey guys. I'm really new to scripting but i really wanna learn. I play FFXI and i now

wanna "Join the dark side". I'm not going to straight up ask for any FFXI scripts. like i

said earlier i want to learn how to script and help the autoit "economy" in a postive

way. I downloaded autoit and all that good stuff, and ive been trying to look for a basic

intro to scripting guide. If anyone know a good link or would mind informing me that

would be great. Thanks for any feedback.

Have a good one

Phoenix09

Welcome onboard Phoenix09!

Well, I am also a newbie like yourself. If you need the basic intro guide to scripting, i suggest you go through the AutoIt Help File.

I learnt it from v2 and now v3. Just by going through the guides and examples, i am able to write some neat programs for my organization.

hope that helps you!

mouse not found....scroll any mouse to continue.

...I'm not going to straight up ask for any FFXI scripts...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once you have "learned a bit"... you could search the forum for FFXI and find a few mentions of this game and some code associated with it... or do you want to truely start from scratch? :-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Guest Phoenix09

I heard it was unproper ettiquette<sp?> to just ask people to fork over a script. so i was just gonna learn and write one myself^^

So yea i am gonna go look through the help file now i guess.

Well I might catch hell for posting a link to my ffxi botting site (dont kill me) but I do have an autoit section I just started and have some great little script scraps that are specifically for FFXI.

Please jump on into the forums and question me to death, Ive been dying to get some contant in there :(

Here is the link

www.burnersware.com

All my scripting knowledge is free, I do however charge a small fee if you want my precompiled scripts (only $15)

BUT you dont have to buy anything to become a member and like I said I will help you write your script from scratch and it will be just as good as the ones I sell (minus the flashy gui and such to start with)

Sorry mods if im not supposed to link and also sorry if I come off like im whoring my site (which Im not) I think I have posted as many posts helping people as asking q's and this is first site link only cause I think my site is geared directly towards what he is loking for.

Delete if inapropriate

Edited by megahyperion