cvsWrapper current version??

Beege

I noticed that on the scite page there was a new cvsWrapper. The installer and zip file both say that they are v1.2.6.3 created 1-3-2010, but when I install them the version says it the old one v1.2.5.2 created 4-13-2008. Does anyone know if the files on the site are truly the updated version?

Edited by Beege

• Developers

I noticed that on the scite page there was a new cvsWrapper. The installer and zip file both say that they are v1.2.6.3 created 1-3-2010, but when I install them the version says it the old one v1.2.5.2 created 4-13-2008. Does anyone know if the files on the site are truly the updated version?

Looks like the version in the download directory didn't get updated from the original source.

Uploaded the latest version to the download directory now.

Let me know when you have other issues.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@Jos

Thank you for the reply, but the versions still seem to be the old ones. Also I was incorrect when I said both the installer and zip were the same. Currently the install contains v1.2.5.2 and the zip contains v1.2.5.0.

• Developers

You are sure you cleared the cache because I am pretty sure they are updated on the AutoIt3 site.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)