scroll webpage down to flash game? or just show the flash game?

hot202

I use Facebook, I just will not touch farmville. Sorry.

Your symptoms lead me to believe you are not attached the correct frame. Use _IEDocReadHTML until what you see there matches what you see in DebugBar.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i tryed that but i dont know how to make it go any other places like igot it to go to the iframe i just dont under stand how i can make it show _IEDocReadHTML show the same as debugbar. I really am stuck where i am now. Would u try a diff game on facebook Like Yoville? because im sure that any of the games made by Zynga are the same on how the iframe works. You can always delete the games after.

• 3 weeks later...

i didnt just delete and post it again i deleted what i said and said it in a diff way and i still need help im still trying to get this working but i have got no where then what i was at before so i was asking if any one could help me out if they knew how to get this working. So yes it was kind of a bump.

• 6 months later...

big bump but i cant work this out. i havnt got any closer. the reason i want to do this is cos i like playing the facebook games. but without all the other stuff. just want to be able to see the games.

even if anyone could work it out with a diff game that has the frames.

#include <IE.au3>
#AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/index.php")
_IEErrorHandlerRegister()
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$oFrame = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE, 1)
;$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName ($oIE, "fb_iframe_4b753bf2612fa167ad569")
$oIE2 = _IECreate ("http://fb-2.farmville.com/flash.php?")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$oInput = _IEGetObjByName($oIE2, "flashapp")
$oInput.scrollIntoView()

i dont think i can do that cos it needs to login to facebook to save the data

i did a little automation last night for zynga poker, to accept all of my challenges. the way that i did it just for knocking it out quick, was i had a few message boxes pop up telling me to position my screen the way that i want it, then move the mouse to a couple of points on the screen to calibrate... basically something like...

Hotkeyset("{ESC}","MakeItStop")
Msgbox(0,"Challenge","Move mouse over challenge button and press enter")
$Challenge = MouseGetPos()
MouseClick("LEFT",$Challenge[0],$Challenge[1])
Msgbox(0,"Help","Move the mouse over the help buddy button and press enter")
$HelpBuddy = MouseGetPos()
MsgBox(0,"To Quit","just press escape when all challenges are accepted")
While 1
MouseClick("LEFT",$Challenge[0],$Challenge[1])
sleep(1000)
MouseClick("LEFT",$HelpBuddy[0],$HelpBuddy[1])
sleep(1000)
Wend

Func MakeItStop()
Exit
EndFunc

Hey man thanks for the help. But I don't really want to automate the gameplay in anyway I just want it so I can play the game without all the other facebook stuff. I know I could set it up to crop the game with mouse but that's the part I would want it to do it auto.

Hey man thanks for the help. But I don't really want to automate the gameplay in anyway I just want it so I can play the game without all the other facebook stuff. I know I could set it up to crop the game with mouse but that's the part I would want it to do it auto.

have you checked zynga.com to see if they have a downloadable version? and for the record, i'm not automating gameplay, just mundane stuff i do at startup.

Your question was answered on the first page, "scrollintoview".

Its not working for you because you are probably doing it wrong, and need to ask the right questions.

But if you havent been able to overcome this simple problem in 8 months, then maybe you ought to just leave it alone.

Perhps you just dont have the capacity.

Good luck whatever you do.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Yeah I know how to get it to scroll. But the problem is with the iframes. It dosnt detect the flash game. If it was that simple don't you think I would of done it by now. An if it was that simple don't you think out of the 1800 views some one would know what to do.