If

Aldrinn

Dear all,

How can I make a if script

It's about this script:

WinWait ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "Foxit Toolbar", Send("{TAB}"), "" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "Foxit Toolbar", Send("{SPACE}"), "" )

ControlClick ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "&Next >" )

WinWait ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", Send("{TAB}"), "" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", Send("{SPACE}"), "" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", Send("{TAB}"), "" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", Send("{SPACE}"), "" )

ControlClick("Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", "&Finish")

He need to find following plugin or Foxit reader screen.

How can I make that.

Aldrinn

Dear all,

How can I make a if script

It's about this script:

WinWait ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "Foxit Toolbar", Send("{TAB}"), "" )

ControlCommand ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "Foxit Toolbar", Send("{SPACE}"), "" )

ControlClick ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "following plugin", "&Next >" )

WinWait ( "Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader" )

ControlClick("Foxit Reader Install Wizard", "Foxit Reader", "&Finish")

He need to find following plugin or Foxit reader screen.

How can I make that.

Aldrinn

you are trying to make an installer?

if you are trying to see if the plugin is already installed you should check the registry.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

you are trying to make an installer?

if you are trying to see if the plugin is already installed you should check the registry.

I'm trying to make an automatic installer.

Sometimes he doesn't show de plugin install window and then he stops with the installation.

I'm trying to make an automatic installer.

Sometimes he doesn't show de plugin install window and then he stops with the installation.

without knowing why the plugin install window does not show, it is hard to solve the problem.

I just downloaded this and it comes with an installer already.

also the first button you press is "next" and the second is "i agree" your script is pressing tab and space

before next and it does not even press the agree button. I assume you are using the spacebar for this.

you should be able to control click everything.

EDIT: i see the window name is different for the beginning of the script.

are you trying to automate downloading it too?

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Why the OP is using ControlCommand?

i see that Send is on one part of the script where controlID parametar is, and on other part of the script its on "command" parametar?

One more thing i dont understand why Send is in ControlCommand parametar. M'i missing something heare? or it shud b ControlSend ?

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.