AutoIT Documentation

kylomas

Hi Experts,

Can ne1 point me at doc other than help files. I'm not finding ne thing on $pbm_setmarquee, for example. This leads me to believe that I am either not looking at current doc or do not have all of it.

I installed from a download of the "full" version followed by download/install of SciTE.

If I'm doing the install wrong, please advise, else, please point me at additional doc...so far I've been muddling through using the General Help Forum...

Thanks,

Kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

That variable is declared in ProgressConstants.au3. The functions in the included UDFs are listed in the help file, but all the supporting variables declared are not.

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thanks, :mellow: I started looking at this when I inadvertently left a progress style on a label and got some pretty funky results...I found the includes and the values that they represent (for whatever good that is)...

Was hoping to find a description of each styles use, appearance and behavior under varying conditions...

kylomas

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

PsaltyDS,

Sorry about that last post...just realised that you can put emoticons in text using colons as delimiters...was looking at your reply w/o being logged on and the emoticon was not rendered so thought that was your screen name (handle, whatever you call it)...as you can tell, I absolutely SUCK at using these forums but suspect that by the time I am done with AutoIT that will change...

kylomas

- Sir Winston Churchill

Was hoping to find a description of each styles use, appearance and behavior under varying conditions...

If you would have searched pbm_setmarquee on Google, it would have led you straight to MSDN, the bible for every Windows developer. Those two should be enough for all your needs.

Thank You AdmiralAlkex...as you can tell I am NOT a windows developer so am finding it hard to tell what is windows specific and what is AutoIT specific...will GOOGLE from now on though...

kylomas

- Sir Winston Churchill