Selenium Autoit Driver

Bhima

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to feel like building a AutoIt driver for slenium automation tool. As most of the scripting languages have already implemented this driver (to execute selenese commands), why don't we start a driver for AutoIt lovers.

I have implemented a basic stuff and it is working. However, I am expecting expert's knowledge on developing this as a full functional driver for all users.

More details can be obtained at below location;

http://bhimarajumavuri.blogspot.com/2010/02/selenium-autoit.html

Attaching the required files. More details can be obtained at above location.

Again, depending on the users interest I will upload more details later.

Thank you,

Bhima

Selenium-AutoIt.rar

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to feel like building a AutoIt driver for slenium automation tool. As most of the scripting languages have already implemented this driver (to execute selenese commands), why don't we start a driver for AutoIt lovers.

I have implemented a basic stuff and it is working. However, I am expecting expert's knowledge on developing this as a full functional driver for all users.

More details can be obtained at below location;

http://bhimarajumavuri.blogspot.com/2010/02/selenium-autoit.html

Attaching the required files. More details can be obtained at above location.

Again, depending on the users interest I will upload more details later.

Thank you,

Bhima

Bhima - does this driver enable a client-launched browser to be recognized by Selenium? Could it be made to do that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting and impressive! I like how you managed to replicate the HttpCommandProcessor with $oHTTP.

If only the IDE would translate to AutoIt.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Interesting and impressive! I like how you managed to replicate the HttpCommandProcessor with $oHTTP.

If only the IDE would translate to AutoIt.

Thanks for your comments.

Even I have plans for selenium IDE to translate the code to AutoIt language. If anyone are interested please feel free create one, and I will help.

I believe that is more than possible. If you can get an understanding on how a HTML TC is translated to Java, swapping with your commands should be simple enough.

With Scite and Tidy there is more than enough AutoIt language support for the conversion.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...