[..] _PrintText () without messages " XX.txt " and " Page X "?

Tomy46

Hello all!

Small problems:

When I used the function "_PrintText ()" the printer takes out to me a paper with "XXXXXX.txt" at the top and " Page 1 " below.

How to print a .jpg file or text without these messages visible at the top and at the bottom of my page?

Thank you :mellow:

P.S : Sorry for my English: I am French :(

======> Tomy ... just for fun ;) <======

Hello all!

Small problems:

When I used the function "_PrintText ()" the printer takes out to me a paper with "XXXXXX.txt" at the top and " Page 1 " below.

How to print a .jpg file or text without these messages visible at the top and at the bottom of my page?

Thank you :mellow:

P.S : Sorry for my English: I am French :(

One approach is to use the udf in my signature, and in the first post I have given links to some other ways in the forums.

Another way is to use the method devised by james3mg. You create an html file so that the picture of text would display in a browser, then you print it with this function

Func _PrintHTML($p_file);jamesmg print function
    If FileExists($p_file) Then RunWait(@COMSPEC&' /c rundll32.exe ' & @SystemDir & '\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "' & $p_file & '"',@TempDir,@SW_HIDE)
EndFunc
Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Here's a much simpler way which is what I think you're looking for.

Hold a piece of paper over the screen when you have the image displayed. Trace round it and colour it in with your crayons. Make sure you don't knock over your orange juice while you're doing it. Don't bump your posts within 24 hours.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.