Developer Help Needed

new2this

I know that I should have taken better care to ensure I had complete backups of my work in progress. However, I didnt'! I desperately need a developer to agree to decompile my exe. I can describe any portion of the code you need. Give me a chance to prove to you that the source code has been written by me. How do I contact a developer?

• Developers

Wow, avoiding this one like the plague. I will upload the "exe" and provide it to a developer who can help with this request. This is 100% legit!!!

Wow .. a little impatient here?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Probably, in a minor PANIC MODE here. Just got that "sick" feeling like loosing your wallet.

[lecture] Ok... so you made a stupid mistake by killing your source and never took the time to make any sort of version/backup of this source and that all justifies to post here impatiently and making a remark like you did in the second post. [/lecture]

Now what is soo important you have lost that required all of this?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)