I need a script

I've been trying to solve what seems to be a simple problem for the last 3 days. I've tried Macro Editors and no luck so far.

I have a photo software and when the program takes a photo and saves it, I need the system to automatically retrieve the most recent image in a designated file folder and print it out 4x6. This event needs to be triggered every time a .jpg file is added to the folder. The script must also run "behind the scenes" - The Macro Editor I used will trigger but it runs on top of the photo software and clicks all over that screen vs. the desktop where the actual mouse movements and clicks would react.

I have NO Coding experience and this whole thing is totally foreign to me.

Is there anyone that would be interested in helping me with this? Or can someone point me in the right direction?

to find the most recent file the use of filegettime from the help file would be what you want.

#include <File.au3>

$Log = _FileListToArray("path here", "filters go here for search", 1) ;0=both files and folders, 1=files, 2=folders
    $lastfolder = IniRead("C:\variables.ini", "time", 1, "0") ; this is just an ini created to keep track of the last timestamp checked
    For $i = 1 To UBound($Log) - 1 ;creating a list of all files found
        $aTime = FileGetTime("path here" & $Log[$i], 0, 1)
        If $aTime > $lastfolder Then
            IniWrite("C:\variables.ini", "time", 1, $aTime) ; writing the new timestamp to the ini
            $Recent = $Log[$i]
        EndIf
    Next

this is a variation of what I use

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!