Help hiding program from taskbar.

wtzolt

Hi,

I'm new here so bare with me.

The code below does not hide the program from the taskbar for some reason. It works perfectly with other programs but not with this one. What it does it basically disables the program from being maximized.

Run("winamp.exe")
WinWaitActive("Winamp 5.572")
WinSetState("Winamp 5.572", "", @SW_HIDE)

Any thoughts?

Oh and don't as WHY i need this :mellow: This is just one of the programs that i managed to find which has exactly the same problem as the one that I'm working with.

Thank you for your help!

Edited by wtzolt

Hi,

I'm new here so bare with me.

The code below does not hide the program from the taskbar for some reason. It works perfectly with other programs but not with this one. What it does it basically disables the program from being maximized.

Run("winamp.exe")
WinWaitActive("Winamp 5.572")
WinSetState("Winamp 5.572", "", @SW_HIDE)

Any thoughts?

Oh and don't as WHY i need this :mellow: This is just one of the programs that i managed to find which has exactly the same problem as the one that I'm working with.

Thank you for your help!

Try and give you guys a hint ...

The program that i'm trying to hide is written in Delphi. I think it has a zero-sized window positioned at the center of the screen, with the class name TApplication, for that reason the window hides but the "box" on the taskbar is still there. I have NO idea how to hide that "box"...

Try and give you guys a hint ...

The program that i'm trying to hide is written in Delphi. I think it has a zero-sized window positioned at the center of the screen, with the class name TApplication, for that reason the window hides but the "box" on the taskbar is still there. I have NO idea how to hide that "box"...

Never mind. I figured out how to do it. :mellow: