Webpage Login in IE

Hello,

Lot's of people have configured their IE to save webpage logins (username and password) so they don't have to type it in everytime.

Is there a possibilty that AutoIt overrules this so everytime you need to login with username and password for that specific site?

Rodger

You can delete the cookie which remembers the User/Pass for the websites, or you could just ask IE (with autoit) if the website is on the "login" page or not.

How can I ask IE with AutoIt if the website is on the "Login" page.....

Hi

is it local program u r ruining ?

then you can open IE > tool > internet option > advance > scroll down to security

there u will find several option for your browser

u can delete all temporary fill or disable windows authenticate and so on

Hi

is it local program u r ruining ?

then you can open IE > tool > internet option > advance > scroll down to security

there u will find several option for your browser

u can delete all temporary fill or disable windows authenticate and so on

I don't want to change the settings in IE. That's the problem ... I want to force the login only for this website and keep the rest as is ....

If you run the command pointed bellow, you can manage the Stored User Names and Passwords of IE. Maybe you can create a function to remove the remembered credentials if they exist there.

rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr
Edited by BullGates

[topic="51913"]Restrict USB Storage usage to group membership[/topic] * [topic="48699"]Using nircmd library[/topic] * Some admin notes

If you run the command pointed bellow, you can manage the Stored User Names and Passwords of IE. Maybe you can create a function to remove the remembered credentials if they exist there.

rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr

I runned the command and nothing is shown. When I go to the above mentioned URL a login popup is shown. When a collegue of my does the same thing, she goes directly to the site without the popup. When I run the command "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr" it shows nothing.

https://prd.ced-services.nl/extranet/ogv/inlog.html

Ah, that's MD5login... not a loginpage.

What you can do is overwrite the name and password which are in there. I see its a website from the Netherlands, so i assume you have Dutch as windows language.

This should work then;

#include <IE.au3>
local $oie
$oie = _IECreate("https://prd.ced-services.nl/extranet/ogv/inlog.html", 0, 1, 0)

winwaitactive("Verbinding maken met")
ControlSend("Verbinding maken met", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:2]", "Naam")
ControlSend("Verbinding maken met", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:3]", "Wachtwoord")

If your windowsversion is not dutch, you have to make modifications in the windowtitle.

Hi Rodger, it seems that the problem is on the authentication configuration. Check under Security, Custom Level, the scrool down until the User Authentication settings appear - there should be some different settings on your account and your colleagues account.

[topic="51913"]Restrict USB Storage usage to group membership[/topic] * [topic="48699"]Using nircmd library[/topic] * Some admin notes

Hi Rodger, it seems that the problem is on the authentication configuration. Check under Security, Custom Level, the scrool down until the User Authentication settings appear - there should be some different settings on your account and your colleagues account.

I tried

#include <IE.au3>

local $oie

$oie = _IECreate("https://prd.ced-services.nl/extranet/ogv/inlog.html", 0, 1, 0)

winwaitactive("Verbinding maken met")

ControlSend("Verbinding maken met", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:2]", "Naam")

ControlSend("Verbinding maken met", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:3]", "Wachtwoord")

but still nogo.

I will try the other stuff mentioned here......