Changing the Icon of the Executable on Build

Howdy, folks! As much as I like the AutoIt icon, I need to change it on the executable file so that it comes up as something else when I distribute it. Is there some sort of flag I set in the compiler in order to accomplish this, or is there some way to do it in SciTE?

Howdy, folks! As much as I like the AutoIt icon, I need to change it on the executable file so that it comes up as something else when I distribute it. Is there some sort of flag I set in the compiler in order to accomplish this, or is there some way to do it in SciTE?

The compiler has an input box to specify an icon. I don't know how you could missed it.

Haha, good point. I was accessing it through the command prompt, but I realized that if you just open up the darn thing, it'll pop up with a box. Thanks!

The compiler has an input box to specify an icon. I don't know how you could missed it.

I was wondering the same, thanks for the response it helped me out.

Question: The Icon is added but when I change the icon view size (small icons) in the explorer to a larger one (medium icons or higher) it reverts back to the AutoIt icon. The icon I attached was designed at 256x256 so it being to small shouldn't be the problem. It seems there is a threshold at which my specified icon can be viewed at in the explorer. Why?

Using Win7 x64. The script was compiled in x86.

Edited by Orkhayiq